Saturday, March 24, 2018

Texture Challenge - Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi Everyone, 

I am here with you today to share my Design Team project for the 'Show Us Your Texture' Challenge Share. This challenge was one I was super looking forward to, it meant a lot of options were open to push the creative mind. I had not ever used the Finnabair Art Extravagance Patina Effect Paste Set, may I tell you that this set is totally AMAZING and can work wonders. 

I took my little bland beige coloured horse and transformed it into a vintage looking animal of wonder (well I think so anyway). 
In the back ground you can see chipboard cogs, watch pieces and brass bits and pieces. These have all been given a touch Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and  Finnabair Art Alchemy Wax in Vintage Gold.
 

Below you can now take a mini tour around and a few close up shots....


Scattered micro beads and small watch parts add extra dimension. 


How awesome are these Scrap Matrix Box Corners? - LOVE THEM!!





Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today, I wish you all a happy and creative weekend. 

~ Rebecca ~



Scrap Matrix Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment