Thursday, March 8, 2018

Tim Holtz Mixed Media Canvas for Scrap Matrix

Hello Everyone, 

I am here today to share with you all my second Ranger post for our Ranger challenge month. This time I would like to bring to you a mixed media burlap canvas. I so love how the Tim Holtz Ideology range can all match so well, product to product, it just seems to blend seamlessly. I just cannot get myself enough Tim products, I love them so much. 

The project began life as a simple burlap canvas. I dipped a gesso brush into some white gesso and randomly painted some around the main part of the canvas and the sides. 


Strips of paper and tissue tape were adhered using 3D Gloss Gel.


I cut a square of paper and adhered down with thin double sided tape some Tim Holtz Ideology film strip ribbon.  


I then began audition my Tim Holtz Idealogy Ephemera on my square, just randomly layering. When I had a good base and design, everything was adhered down to the paper. 


A small amount of Art Basics Copper Crackle was placed around the canvas with a dot stencil. 


To finish I added some Tim Holtz Paper Dolls,  German Scrap, and Scrap Matrix Metal.  These elements all received a very light touch of Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Antique Gold. 


Many thanks for stopping by the Scrap Matrix blog today. Have you entered our Ranger challenge yet? you still have one week to do so. I very much look forward to seeing your creations. 

I wish you all a happy and creative day. 

~ Rebecca ~ 


Scrap Matrix Products Used


4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous canvas! I love how you collaged all those Tim elements.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, it is so lovely, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. You always do such a beautiful job and we love the step by step details that you provide. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete