Monday, September 4, 2017

Scrap Matrix 'Timeless Love' - Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Everyone,

Today I am happy to bring to you a mixed media canvas which I call 'Timeless Love'. Now I understand there is a fair bit going on here and that is ok. Sometimes you just need to let your hands and mind take complete control and see where you are led, often it can be in wacky and unexpected directions. 

This canvas started with me wanting to recycle a few bits and pieces which were laying on my desk. As you can see below anything really can make a great textured background, here we have corrugated cardboard, scrap wool and lacey ribbon (I am sure there is a more technical name for this stuff?). All of these items adhered to my canvas using a little 3D Gloss Gel.  Never be afraid to experiment with your backgrounds and texture, so many items can be used to create great depth.


Here are a couple more photos taken from different angles for you.




List of products used - Available for purchase from Scrap Matrix

Finnabair Texture Paste - Graphite 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my project,  I wish you all a happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Love all the bits and peices and those textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete