Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Most Exciting News - Scrap Matrix Design Team Annoucement

Hi Everyone,

Today I am just so excited to announce I will be joining the inaugural Scrap Matrix Design Team. Receiving the e-mail from Scrap Matrix owner Vicki inviting me to the team, wow, you read your e-mail and think, me? ME? you have chosen ME?. It really is such an honour to be chosen in a position like this along side such talented artists. 


Joining this team is the perfect little kick start I need to awake my slightly dormant creative spirit. I have to admit I have been a little bad at finding 'me' time this year OR when I have found this time I have sat in my studio either tidying or shuffling papers. This team announcement has made me block a day, a day when my daughter is at school, an entire day (well school hours) dedicated to create. Tuesday is now officially creative day, no exceptions.

I am really excited to receive my DT box of goodies, it should be here any day now. It is going to be like Christmas in August, how wonderful. Cannot wait to share a few sneaky photos on social media.

Looking forward to bringing you inspirational projects with some seriously amazing product!!

I wish you all a happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~ 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rebecca! I look forward to seeing your upcoming designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, I cannot wait to start creating and sharing!

      Delete
  2. I will be thinking of you on Tuesdays! I am super excited that you are on this team, it means a lot to me and I can't wait to see your creations... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday crafty creation day!! I am even going to slip in Monday this week as well. Whoop whoop! Thank you for choosing me Vicki, happy to be a part of your team.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see your creations Rebecca and I'm looking forward to working with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to being on the team with you too Monique, how exciting!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete