Monday, May 29, 2017

Mixed Media Upcyled Canvas Project

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to bring to you a small mixed media canvas which has been created with a lot of upcyled components. The things I find at my local op shop (that would be thrift story for anyone in the US), always amazes me. One day I found all these items on the same visit, below you will see someones half finished semi stitched craft felt project, an old spoon, a screw, a broken necklace and press studs. I set myself a little internal challenge to include all these items into one project. 



And the results was this......I understand this is a little wacky and may not be to everyones liking, but that is ok, art is subjective. I create for  myself and myself only, I think as long as I finish it and say 'I like it' that is all that matters. 


Many thanks for stopping by to my blog. I wish you all a very happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~ 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity in your pieces. Inspiring in many ways. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete