Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zeus and Zoe - Mini Drawers Project

Today I am sharing with you an OTP mini drawers project. These mini drawers I purchased flat packed from Kaisercraft, they have been covered with the lovely Kaisercraft paper range Madame Boutique. 

Now lets talk about the gorgeous embellishments.....

This set of drawers has been decorated with wonderful metal embellishments from Zeus and Zoe. Vintage buttons, I LOVE all these buttons, yes each and every one of them. I wanted to make a project that would show them all off in one go, hey presto, the mini drawers project came to life. I included one large button on the top and a pair of hanging gold keys down the left hand side, both of which are also from Zeus and Zoe.

Thank you all for taking the time to have a little look, wishing you all a wonderful and creative weekend.







2 comments:

  1. Love this Bec..what a creative way to use buttons!! Thank you so much..look at you with all these new DT/GDT positions. Congrats! So happy for you. I know it's just a matter of time. You know where to apply next ��

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete