Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbookit April Design Team Work

Hi Everyone,

Wow! I am excited to be here posting my first lot of design team work for Scrapbookit. I must firstly say a very big thank you to Jo for choosing me to part of the design team, I am excited and cannot wait to share my work with you all over the coming months. 

Let me start my own creative ball rolling with our Scrapbookit challenges for this month...

Layout - Create a layout that includes a quote (that is visible - could be your title, journalling), flowers (which must be a focus on your layout) and some ribbon/twine.

  Here is my take on the challenge for this month.


This month I got to work with the fabulously bright and sunny Country Garden range from Bo Bunny, it is just happy paper that brings a smile to your face. To compile this layout I hand cut the leaves and sun and then added some rough (deliberately rough <because I cannot sew very well>) hand stitching. I am a big fan of inking and distressing, walnut ink and and a bit of distressing with my distress tool has also been included. The butterflies have been hand cut and stickled to bits. Now let me talk about the photo, it is a picture of myself and my Mum on our 'girls only' trip to Melbourne last year (we had an absolute ball!). 
Now onto the card challenge which I have also used the Country Garden range by Bo Bunny. 

Card - Create a Mother's Day card that includes a quote

Here is my take on the card challenge this month.


Wishing you all a very happy and creative week. 

Rebecca

2 comments: