Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scraputante - April Guest Designer

I am excited to announce that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Scraputante for the month of April. Scraputante is a wonderful online store featuring luxury scrapbooking and card-making supplies. A big thanks to Kelly the owner of Scraputante for this wonderful opportunity, it was a pleasure working with all the products you provided me with, thank you.

Below you will find three layouts and one card created with the bright and cheery Miss Caroline range from MME. There seems to be a common theme running through all the projects, eyelets. Some scrappers say eyelets are not always in scrapbook fashion, I say stick with what you like, eyelets are not like jeggings and I truly believe there will always be in style. Go the eyelet!!!!.

Thank you for stopping by, wishing you all a lovely and creative week. 








2 comments:

  1. Greay work Rebecca, Congrats on the Guest DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Rebecca. Funny you talk about eyelets - I used a whole heap on a layout today!!!!

    ReplyDelete