Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tim Holtz Inspired Canvas - Flying Unicorn Creative Team

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a little Tim Holtz inspired canvas. This has been created to showcase a few of my gorgeous treasured Flying Unicorn Adornments. I love them so much!! Sometimes I even feel a little sad when I glue then down, a loss to my little box of Flying Unicorn  treasures. However don't they make a project just pop? Just look at them!

Also popping this project is tissue paper, such an easy and inexpensive way to create texture. My background is tissue paper adhered with gel medium, texture paste through a stencil and then coloured with various shades of distress ink with a foam pad. I love the grungy vintage look, makes my little found relative family look dark and mysterious. 

Products Used
Golden Light Molding Paste





Many thanks for looking, I wish you all a happy and creative day.

~ Bex ~ 

3 comments:

  1. Hi its really awesome . Can u plz share the process for making it . Thnkx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its really awesome . Can u plz share the process for making it . Thnkx

    ReplyDelete