Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paper Mache Mannequin - Flying Unicorn

Hi Everyone,

Bex here today to share with you my decorated paper mache mannequin (from Sep KOM and also available in store). 

I started my project by giving my mannequin a coat of Kroma Crackler in color silver. When this had dried and became all crackly I lightly sponged Vintage Photo Distress Ink and also added a small amount of Gold Leaf Rub'n Buff. To create my dress skirt I used folded sheet music and lace, layered over the top with sewn material strips.

To me what really makes this dress pop is the Flying Unicorn Adornments used for the belt and the necklace. I so LOVE Flying Unicorn Adornments.

Products Used
Scrap Material
Sheet Music
Old Buttons









Many thanks for looking, I wish you all a happy and creative day.

~ Bex ~

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! This is TOTALLY fabulous...adore her! You are such a clever, creative cookie!!! BTW.....you won a ribbon pack:):) I've been trying to add links for the winners....& just had to add a comment as I passed on by!!!

    ReplyDelete