My creation started off with this tag I pulled out of my stash.
I gave some vintage sheet music a coat of Art Basic Soft Gloss Gel and adhered it down to my tag.
I then sprayed my music sheet with water and began lightly rubbing my finger over the paper. This transferred the image and created a cool back to front music note look.
A little bit of Tim Holtz tissue tape here and there.
A little bit of dry wall tape was added.
Let the color come in!! 3 different colors of Distress Ink were applied and then to finish a quick couple of sprays of Cobolt Color Bloom spray. A light spritz of water was then added to create a little bit of color drippage.
To finish off my background I applied Ruby Rub'n Buff around the edges and a little over my netting stenciled section.
To finish the tag I then added Flying Unicorn Adornments (which had a little coat of Vintaj patina) and a few Tim Holtz metal embellishments.
Many thanks for looking, wishing you all a happy and creative day.
~ Rebecca ~