Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Steampunk Style - Flying Unicorn


Today I would like to share you with 3 different steampunk style projects. Now we all know I love myself some grungy steampunk, I just love it, I find it fascinating and beautiful. I am a huge fan of using metal in my projects and with steampunk I don't think there is such a thing as overdoing your metal embellishments.

Look at this AMAZING chipboard dress form from Creative Embellishments, how cool is it? I took the dress form and backed it with Prima canvas and then embellished with various metal pieces including WONDERFUL adornments from Flying Unicorn. 

Products Used




Did anyone see the fabulous tutorial last month from Finnabair on YouTube? I so loved watching the tutorial and promptly decided  I HAD to make the project myself too. Here is my take Finnabair's horse tutorial. I used a combination of both Silks and Lumiere paints. My metal embellishments are a combination of Flying Unicorn Adornments and old watch parts from my stash.

Products Used





Last but certainly not least here is another tag, this like the one above has been created using a steampunk chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments.

Products Used




Thanks for joining me on this little steampunk journey.

Have a beautiful and creative day!!

~ Rebecca ~

1 comment:

  1. Stunning makes all of them! You make such brilliant use of colour and those wonderful steam punk embellishments!

    ReplyDelete