Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Embrace Imperfection - Guest Designer for Finnabair.

Hi Everyone, 

Well, it has been such a long long time between posts, months in fact. But here I am, and here I am back with such an exciting post. When I received a message asking if I would be interested in guest designing for the Finnabair team for a special post in December, well let me tell you I was excited and it was an immediate yes. My mojo had been a little on the lost side, this invitation gave me the boot I really needed to get cracking again. 

I invite you to view my project which invites you to 'Embrace Imperfection'........



This project has been created using numerous Finnabair products including, Soft Gloss Gel, Copper Micro Beads, Gold Mica Flakes, Mechanicals, Green / Gold Mica Powders, Elementals Bubble Stencil. 

Please find below a few extra close ups for you....







Many thanks for stopping by, I wish you all a happy and safe festive season. 

Keep happy and creative!! 

~ Rebecca ~ 

10 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca, this is stunning!! I so love your ideas, just amazing! That thing round her head is such clever thinking of you! I am so glad I see some of your work again! really missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us. I love all of the details that you have put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun piece, great to see you back as a guest designer. Love all the little details. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this extraordinary piece over at Finn's.. just wonderful. Merry Christmas!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning piece - so much to look at - I love all the wonderful metal embellishments you've used. Just brilliant!
    Best wishes for a super 2016!

    Greetings from Germany,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Descubrí su blog hace tiempo y me encantó su arte tan excepcional y peculiar, me gustaria saber si tiene otro blog donde poder seguirla ya que veo que hace tiempo no hace ninguna actualización.

    Un saludo desde Barcelona (Spain).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow its a stunning piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete