Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flying Unicorn - Bo Bunny Serenade

Hi Everyone, 

Today I would like to share with you all quite a few different projects all created with the Serenade range by Bo Bunny. This range is so rich and bold and just screams out to you to create, create and create. To show the huge versatility of this range I thought I would make a layout, card, OTP and a tag. Rather than waffle on too much about it all I think it is just best to speak in photos. 

Products Used







Thanks for looking everyone! I wish you all a very happy and creative week.

~ Rebecca ~


2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOWSIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Great versatile projects & that scrap page with the twine...sensational....I've seen Frank Garcia do this a bit, but I really like how you've used it:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzie, words cannot express how much I appreciate it when people take time to leave me comments. Really makes my day, brings a smile to my face. It is also nice to know at lease one person has read my post too :-). The layout was finished minus the twine and it looked a little blah, I am so glad I put the twine on it, really changed the whole look of the page. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete