Friday, November 9, 2012

Graphic 45 Bird Song - Made With Memories

It is with a big THANK you and a cheery farewell to my time on the design team with Made With Memories, many thanks Anne-Marie for your support and encouragement over the last year. It has been an absolute pleasure being part of your team. Please be sure to check out the design team call if you wish to join a fun and active team - Design Team Call LINK.

As my grand finale for the team I wanted to create a few very special projects which are now on display in the shop. I had the absolute pleasure of working with the GORGEOUS Graphic 45 Bird Song paper, what a joy it is to work with their paper. I just love Graphic 45 products, cannot seem to get enough of them!!!. 

My first OTP project was a configuration box, I used all kinds of random bits and bobs I had in my secret craft stash (don't we all have one of those?). 







I came across a small balsa wood bag in my local Spotight store, I thought it PERFECT to make another OTP project with my Bird Song paper. This was super fun to make, every thing just fell into place so perfectly. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment