Saturday, November 24, 2012

Scrapbookit - Basic Grey, Soleil Collection

Happy Weekend to you all, welcome to Saturday :-)

Today I am delighted to bring you a bright and happy collection of papers from Basic Grey's Soleil collection

Our final layout challenge for this year is to scraplift a fabulous page that Mel our DT leader has designed. Please find below firstly Mel's layout and then my lift following straight after. 



  
I only made a few minor changes to my own layout, following Mel's to be closely the same yet a little different. I thought theses papers perfect for page one of my upcoming baby album. I have kept it no secret I am having a girl and now by showing this I am announcing her name too, I am ok with this ;-) 

Janene has set our card challenge for the month and the challenge is to create a Christmas card using lace as an embellishment. My own personal challenge was to create a card using pastel coloured based papers, could it be done? yes it can!!. Christmas cards do not necessarily need to always red and green do they? throw some colour in I say (and use only a little green or red!)

 
We welcome you to all join in our challenges, so please be sure to email your interpretations through to Jo at joanne@scrapbookit.com.au by December 14th. You can pop on over to the gallery (click here) to check out all of the entries.
I look foward to bringing you a few of my other creations using these papers early next month, until then though keep happy and creative!!
~ Rebecca ~   


No comments:

Post a Comment