Monday, December 25, 2017

Paper Artsy Upcycle - Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi Everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I am here with you today to share a little OTP makeover. This little box was previously a gift box for a beautiful coffee cup. Rather than throw away such an excellent sturdy box I decided to give it a little sprucing up. Paper Artsy Stamps, Gelatos and Prima Watercolours created magic here and transformed trash to treasure.
I was fortunate enough this month to work with this GORGEOUS set of stamps designed by Tracy Scott for Paper Artsy. I believe this set of stamps is so versatile, they can be used for all paper crafting - mixed media, card making, layouts!!. 


Faber Castell Gelatos, Prima Water Colours, Finnabair Mica combined with the stamping created the exact look I was hoping to achieve. Black stitching to provide a nice boarder. A coat of Soft Gloss Gel to seal the colour and give a nice sheen. 






I very much look forward to seeing all your creations in the Paper Artsy challenge this month!

Wishing you all a very happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~
Scrap Matrix Products Used




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment