Saturday, June 20, 2015

Creating Texture - Finnabair Creative Team

Hello Everyone,

I am  here with you to share two different ways how I have used Art Extravagance Texture Paste in the below canvas. Prior to adding my texture pastes my background was  built with a combination of lace, paper, washi tape and dry wall tape. This was then given a coat of gesso (allow to dry) and then color was applied using different combinations of paint colors (allow ample time to dry). Time to add more texture!! To create even more texture within my Art Ingredients Copper Crackle I first mixed in some Copper Micro Beads. This mixture was then applied to my background through the Chicken Wire Stencil. The final step in my texture adventure was to add some Graphite Texture Paste and this was applied through the Grungy Grid Stencil. My friends, don't be shy, jump on in and get some texture going in your projects, these products will give you fabulous results. 



Prima Products Used: Art Ingredients Mica Powder Copper 962531, Art Extravagance Texture Paste Copper Crackle 961534, Art Extravagance Texture Paste Graphite 961497, Cling Stamps 'Trust the magic' 962036, Cling Stamps 'Rust & dust' 962050, Mechanicals Gears 961053, Mechanicals Brads Stars 961169, Elementals Chicken Wire Stencil 962272, Elementals Grungy Grid Stencil 962319, Art Ingredients Micro Beads Copper 962579.

Wishing you all a happy and creative day!

~ Rebecca ~ 

2 comments:

  1. OoohAAAAHHHH! Loooove what you've done with the microbeads...looks like a cross between a fishing net & a spider web. I think it all looks totally BRILL!!!!

    ReplyDelete