Saturday, August 16, 2014

Finnabair Creative Team Annoucement

It is hard for me to find the words that can completely encapsulate how so extremely excited I am to have been chosen for the inaugural Finnabair Creative Team. 

It is a dream come true to be able to represent Finnabair who I have admired, been in awe of and respected as an artist for such a long time. Her work has been a source of inspiration for me for years and stack of my projects are even titled 'Finnabair Inspired'. 

There are quite of a few of my crafty friends who supported my decision to apply for this team, there was extreme doubt in my mind thinking, was I good enough?. I would like to thank my fellow Creative Team at Flying Unicorn who all gave me huge words of encouragement to send in my application. Also my dear friend Michelle Phillips, you always support my crazy ideas and thoughts (even the non craft related ones). 

I cannot wait for my first design team box to arrive so I can begin creating, I look forward to sharing new projects with you all very shortly. 



Meet the entire team here.....

http://tworzysko.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/finnabair-creative-team-reveal-time.html


I wish you all a happy and creative week. 

~ Rebecca ~

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! sooooo wonderful for you - & I'm sure you'll love being on this team:):)

    ReplyDelete