Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbook Day Art Journal Challenge

Hello Everyone!!!

Happy National Scrapbooking day to you. What are you up to this weekend? come along and join the fun in the Flying Unicorn Forum. I am hosting a challenge that I would love you all to join in on. There are some amazing prizes up for grabs.

My challenge is to create an art journal page either single or double that includes :-

  1. Minimum 1 photo of a person or people. Can be one of your own, from a magazine or book or like I have used photos from my packet of Tim Holtz Ephemera.
  2. Minimum of 2 different types of textures (I have used dry wall tape, texture paste and tissue paper).
  3. Minimum of 3 different colors
That is all, pretty easy huh? unleash your creativity and you can win THIS!

 Challenge Rules:

1) The Challenge runs 9am Saturday 3rd May 9:00am EST - Sunday 4th May at 6:00pm EST
2) Up to 3 entries per person
3) Cannot be combined with any other challenge on the Flying Unicorn Forums

Here is my example. It is no secret I love Tim Holtz products and the new packets of Tim Holtz Ephemera are amazing and just FULL of fabulous bits and pieces.

Products Used 





I look forward to seeing all your amazing creations!!!

~ Bex ~

No comments:

Post a Comment