Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zeus & Zoe - Altered Box

Hi Everyone, 

I am back again to share with you an altered box I made from one of my wonderful Zeus and Zoe kits. Now I am not usually a pink kind of girl, however this kit jumped right out at me and it was love at first sight. The kit was full of wonderful and GORGEOUS items. I adore the antique brooch and the stunning Berry71Bleu ballerina tag. This box has been put together nearly entirely out of Zeus and Zoe items, all I added myself were the Tim Holtz box feet and corners.

Did you know that Marivic can make you a custom kit order? let her know your color choices and budget and she will be able to put something simply amazing together for you too. Please send her an e-mail for all custom orders.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I wish you all a happy and creative week. 

Rebecca







2 comments:

  1. Great little box Rebecca, Lovin the pink, must be the month for it Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is so gorgeous Bex!

    ReplyDelete