Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrapbookit - May Design Team Work

Here are some projects created with the absolutely stunning 'Weekend Market' range by Bo Bunny. Without a doubt this is my favorite range by Bo Bunny to date, I simply love it. It is rich and dark and just fabulous. When I opened my DT kit this month I may have even let out a loud SQUEAL, I was most excited, like a kid in a candy shop (or an adult for that matter). Be sure to check out the Scrapbookit store to take a look through this excellent range.

This month I set the layout challenge for you all and I came up with the following criteria :-
Banners (1 or many)
Stitching (even just a little)
Distressed Edges
Circles
1 x 4” x 6” photo 
Please find below my layout for the challenge. I had thought I had finished this layout when I quickly realised it was lacking circles (oh oh). I was very happy to add the corner circles and eyelets, really finished the page off. The photo used is a picture of me (middle) with two of my wonderful friends and was taken in a place called Old Town Spring in Texas, USA.


My lovely fellow DT member Janene has set the card challenge this month and the challenge was to use Pinwheels. You can use any design or theme that you like just as long as you have pinwheels. Here is my card for the challenge, you will see I am more than happy to go out of the normal boundaries of your rectangle card. I am very much a wrap a gift in brown paper and decorate kind of girl, an envelope free card like this and a bit of ribbon over brown paper always looks great.


To share in some of this months fabulous prizes you have until the 14th of June to send your entries through to Joanne. Cannot wait to see all your challenge entries.

I will be back later in the month to bring you an OTP project created again with the Weekend Market range by Bo Bunny.

Wishing you all a happy and creative week.

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. This is one hot sexy page. I love it. It is so rich and beautiful, with lots of sass. So fun!!! Gorgeous design friend :)

    ReplyDelete